Pages

Portfolio

For inclusion in my portfolio I have chosen the following images as I feel that they are a god overall representation of the kind of work I enjoy and hope to continue to produce. I felt that rather than include lots of little bits from various projects i would limit it to two as my work whilst not necessarily a narrative can be seen to tell a story so to speak, or have some form of theoretical idea behind it that is not always communicable through only a couple of images.

I chose the 6 from 302 as they are, in my opinion, the strongest 3 sets with the detail shots being the most considered part of the decision as the house shots are suppose to be 'the same'.

The 303 images included are so because i think in only 3 or 4 images from each club they most show what the clubs represent to their members, as well as showing the communities that thrive within them through the mixture of more context setting shots and detail shots.



















__________________________________________________________________________________

I was inclined to include these images from the final project in second year last year as i feel they communicate more they style in which i like to shoot i think. But i don't think these four images show enough of the project, and honestly i dont have time to rescan and colour balance them right now. maybe there'll be time after the hand in to get a couple more done.






I was hoping to be able to put in these two images from the trades club as I was still hoping to be able to get in touch with someone to further the project. However now that the club has closed I can't see this going any where any time soon. I also keep toying with the idea that I can fit these in with the rest of the WMC images from 303 but I think they stand out as very much different and show a side to the communities and the clubs not explored in Waterloo Social and the rest of the Blackpool Trades Club images particularly.